atoms++ is a C++ wrapper around much of the UNIX C API. It particularly focuses on I/O and networking, as it's intended to be used to develop network servers. It uses modern C++ patterns, such as the ubiquitous boost::shared_ptr<>
You are welcome to:
- browse the API documentation online.
- read the manual online. (Very incomplete!)
- look at the README.
- download the latest (0.1.0) release.
- browse the head revision in my Subversion repository.
- email me with constructive criticism, patches, compliments, flames, etc.